Omaha Pest Control Services
Locally owned and operated, Quality Pest Control, Inc. has been providing professional pest control services for commercial and residential clients in Omaha, NE and the surrounding areas since 1996! We can quickly and confidently implement the latest pest control technologies and environmentaly conscious initiatives available to solve your problem. No other company offers this level of expertise and attention to detail!
Hire us– you’ll no longer have a pest problem; we do!
Quality Pest Control offers same day service for calls received before 3:30pm.
We employ an Integrated Pest Management philosophy. IPM is an effective. comprehensive, and environmentally-sensitive approach to pest control that relies on a combination of common-sense practices. Implementing long-term, proactive control measures are the heart of the IPM philosophy embraced by Quality Pest Control, Inc. and are a fundamental measure of our success. This five step system includes:
1) Identification of the problem
2) Addressing those things pests need to survive (food, water, shelter)
3) Targeted applications of materials (strategic & tactical); the correct material(s) properly applied in the right place at the right time.
4) Achieve control of the problem
5) Long-term, proactive maintenance
Low-toxicity pest control services are our priority! Whenever possible, we choose to use non-chemical pest control methods first. All pesticide products are toxic at some level. When pesticides are used, we practice Low Impact pest control and use only products with lower toxicity and minimal or no odor. The materials we most commonly use carry a only a minor “Caution” label, as opposed to the substantially more hazardous “Warning” or “Danger” labels. You can trust Quality Pest Control to keep your family safe and secure during the treatment of your home.
Superior Company Standards
- We practice environmental stewardship.
- We are committed to providing the highest quality pest control services.
- Our fully credentialed staff regularly attend Professional Continuing Education Classes in order to keep current on the most effective materials and methods in the pest control industry.
- QPC maintains a Truthful and Ethical advertising policy.
- We are fully licensed and insured in Nebraska and Iowa.
At Quality Pest Control, we believe in treating you the way we like to be treated. Pests are our business. We listen to your needs, and offer the best pest control advice possible. Recommendations are needs-based, not sales-driven. We take pride in servicing our clients’ needs and work hard to establish and maintain long-term relationships.
Your satisfaction is our priority!
Licensed in Nebraska and Iowa
Family Friendly, Quality Pest Control is a proud member of the Omaha Better Business Bureau!
Contact Quality Pest Control today at (402) 738-9164