How to Get Rid of Bed Bugs
Once you’ve realized that you have bed bugs in your Omaha home, you’re probably immediately wondering how to kill bed bugs. To get rid of bed bugs, you always need a professional exterminator. We work with countless clients who have already wasted extensive time and money on cheap solution or home remedies that fail to work before they try calling us. If you want to get rid of bed bugs quickly and permanently, you can’t cut corners.
Bed bugs were common in the US through the WWII era, after which they were virtually eliminated by the widespread use of DDT and Malathion. During the late 1990s, they began to re-emerge as a pest around the world. A lack of public awareness couples with their secretive behavior has enabled this insect to move very efficiently, facilitating rapid dispersal of these pest animals. Early detection is a key step to get rid of bed bugs. When it comes to bed bug extermination, we combine proven science with cutting edge technologies to offer creative solutions to your pest problems. We are proud to offer our residential Bed Bug Assurance Service.
The Bed Bug Assurance Program is a service offered by quality Pest Control Inc. It is a combined effort between QPC and our clients to get rid of bed bugs in your home through the follow process:
1. We will install monitoring device and active lure in bedrooms and other areas bed bugs would likely be found in order to trap and identify bed bugs.
2. Clients are educated on what to look for and are responsible for checking these monitors at least monthly.
3. If Bed Bugs are suspected, we will inspect the device and determine if bed bugs are present. At the client’s request, we will inspect the suspect areas of infestation for the presence of bed bugs. (Clients should be present during this inspection process).
4. In the event that bed bugs are confirmed present, Quality Pest Control will remedy the bed bug infestation at a 65% discount (the initial bed bug treatment must begin within 14 days from the first confirmed discovery of bed bugs).
5. Each quarter, one of our technicians will perform a thorough inspection and replace the lures. We want to make this easy for our clients. You don’t even have to be present for this service!
The best way to get rid of bed bugs in Omaha is early detection. That’s why our Assurance Plan is specifically designed to detect bed bugs quickly after they’ve been introduced, eliminate them, and follow-up with thorough checks to ensure that the bed bugs stay gone. As always, we strive to keep your home bed bug free with as little disruption to you, your family, and you home as possible at a price you can afford. Contact Quality Pest Control to learn how our Assurance Plan can help you get rid of bed bugs and save money today!